This lavender and honey lemonade combines tart, sweet and floral flavors perfectly.
- 2 cups Filtered Water
- 1 cup of Honey Australia’s Lavender Honey
- 1 cup fresh Lemon Juice (about 4 large lemons)
- 2 cups Cold Filtered Water (or more to taste)
- Heat 2 cups water and the Lavender Honey over medium heat until liquid begins to lightly simmer. (5-10 minutes)
- Remove from heat and set aside to steep for 20 minutes.
- Chill liquid in refrigerator.
- In a pitcher combine the lavender honey liquid with 1 cup lemon juice and 2 cups cold filtered water.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon wedges and lavender sprigs.