Beeswax Candles and Soaps

Beeswax is 100% non toxic when burned and is the slowest burning wax, It can burn up to twice as long as a soy candle and 50 times longer than a paraffin candle.

Burning beeswax emits negative ions in to your environment that clean the air and invigorate the body.

Releasing negative ions, removes the pollution and allergens from positive ions, allowing them to drop to the ground. This reduces mold, mildew and impurities in your home.

Beeswax is also known to stimulate the pituitary gland, which in turn increases your energy, creativity and intuition.

Cleaner air filled with negative ions makes us feel happier, healthier and younger!

Showing all 3 results